I understand that the week back from vacation was somewhat difficult for all with the inability to use the generic log-ons to access computers. I thank all for their patience and for the efforts to garner as many signatures as possible on the permission slip forms. I ask you to just keep in mind that this is a one time inconvenience and will not need to be repeated again next year. Also, once everyone has an account created, a host of collaborative educational opportunities will open up to enhance the way we are able to help students learn.
If you're one of the staff members that frequently uses the computer labs, you can check to see which of your students has a form returned by checking the Scores page in your Gradebook. Once you're ready to start using Google Apps for your class assignments, contact me to go over any questions you may have about sharing and student collaboration activities.
No comments:
Post a Comment