Monday, November 1, 2010

Great Stuff at MassCUE!

I attended the MassCUE Conference at Gillette Stadium along with my colleagues Nicole Parent and Christie Connell and came away with a ton of great ideas. Hopefully, as Durfee continues its advancements in technology, teachers will be able to utilize some of these emerging educational technology tools.

I was able to get ideas about how to help teachers introduce Podcasts, Blogs, Nings and Wikis among other ideas. I also came away with a slew of new websites and online tools that teachers can use. I'll be sharing these with you on the individual department pages of this blog.

I managed to visit a half-dozen presentations with the best being on the topic of Nings. Greg Kuloweic of Plymouth South High School was the presenter and he did a great job of showing how he was able to safely use this technology for a class project on Islam. Here is a link to Greg's blog where you can learn more about this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment