Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Great Start!

Well, the first month is nearly under our belts and I have to say, it's been a pretty exciting start. While the first couple of weeks have been filled with trying to make sure everyone's technology is working, I have been able to come to appreciate how many teachers are making considerable efforts to incorporate technology into their lessons.

The Science Dept. has plenty to be proud of and is leading the way toward Durfee becoming a place where 21st century learners can have their needs met. I was appreciative of the department's goal of having web sites for all of its teachers. That is a great first step toward opening the communication lines with parents and enabling them to see many of the great things going on at Durfee. Stay tuned in the near future, as I'll be featuring some of the individual teachers' efforts on the school web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment